Dataline (www.dataline.eu) is the undisputed leader in the MIS/ERP software market for the graphics industry. Dataline is active in 19 countries with the MultiPress software, which is used daily by more than 8000 users. Dataline has offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Germany. Meanwhile, the Dataline team consists of more than 45 enthusiastic colleagues. Want to know more about Dataline? Check out www.dataline.tv what our customers have to say about us!
To support our growth we are currently looking for an International Project Manager MultiPress (m/f).
As project manager MultiPress you are responsible for implementing the MultiPress at our customers in Belgium and abroad (especially Europe).
How do your working days look like as a Project Manager MultiPress? We can promise you one thing in advance: not a day is the same.
- Organizing and executing demonstrations, case studies and business workshops.
- Taking care of the entire MultiPress implementation process with existing and new customers.
- Collaborate with the internal departments (service & support, sales, marketing, development...).
- Project analysis, parameterization and training for key users and end users.
- Providing input for the further development of MultiPress.
The points below ticked? Bingo!
- A basic condition is experience with MultiPress!
- Furthermore, we are looking for someone with more than 3 years of operational or production experience in the graphics sector, so he/she can attract important implementations from our customers. This will create great demos, case studies and business workshops you will be working on, together with your fellow experts.
- Because you are aware of the latest developments and possibilities of MultiPress and the graphics sector (offset, large format, digital printing, ...) you can carry the full project implementation to the customer.
- Your great communicative and didactic skills (NL/ENG/DE/...) enable you to communicate a message to people with different backgrounds, whether it concerns CEOs, operational managers, DTP\'ers, calculators, etc.
- You can generate enthusiasm and passion among colleagues and customers, which makes you very convincing.
- You do this in different places in the country and abroad (especially Europe).
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with international ambitions.
- A full-time job with a competitive salary package including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, iPhone, MacBook...
- Take an important role for the further growth of the company with lots of challenge, freedom and space for personal development
- A no-nonsense working environment, with a flat structure and direct access to the company management